Vegan Dairy-Free Healthy Berry Ice Cream Recipe
It’s that time of year, where the weather beckons our bodies a time to chill and relax and there’s nothing more perfect that a healthy sweet treat to do help us unwind into Summer’s great pleasures. This dessert is completely vegan and uses the natural sugars from the fruit itself for sweetening. Personally, I like my ice creams more creamy than sweet, so I created this recipe to satisfy my whimsical craving.
- 1 (10 ounce) packages Cherries, frozen
- 1 (10 ounce) package Strawberries, frozen
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can Coconut milk, full fat
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Blend all the ingredients in a BlenTec, Vitamix or any other blender of your choice.
- Pour into an ice cream maker. If you don’t have one, you can simply freeze the mixture, however it won’t have the “creamy” consistency as traditional ice cream.