Welcome to the
There’s a certain type of light that I wanted to discuss today that’s vital to our body’s healing powers.
Known for its remarkably powerful form of energy, red light provides incredible benefits to your body. On today’s episode I discuss which parts of your health it impacts, how and my favorite red light device on the market today.
(1) 1Jiang, M. et. al. (2017). A prospective study of the safety and efficacy of a combined bipolar radiofrequency, intense pulsed light, and infrared diode laser treatment for global facial photoaging. Lasers in Medicine and Science, 32(5):1051-1061
(2) Kim, Hee-Kyong. (2017). Effects of radiofrequency, electroacupuncture, and low-level laser therapy on the wrinkles and moisture content of the forehead, eyes, and cheek. Journal I Physical Therapy and Science, 29(2): 290–294.
(3) Pinar, Avci. Low-level laser (light) therapy (red and near-infrared light) in skin: stimulating, healing, restoring. SCMS, 32(1): 41-52.
(4) 84Barolet, D. (2009). Ba Regulation of Skin Collagen Metabolism In Vitro using a Pulsed 660 nm LED Light Source: Clinical Correlation with a Single-Blinded Study, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 129(12): 2751-2759.
(5) Wunsch, A. (2014). A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and near-infrared light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase. Photomedicine in Lasers and Surgery, 32(2): 93–100.
(6) Fabiana do Socorro da Silva Dias Andrade et al. (2014) Effects of low-level laser therapy on wound healing
(7) Jiang, M. et. al. (2017). A prospective study of the safety and efficacy of a combined bipolar radiofrequency, intense pulsed light, and infrared diode laser treatment for global facial photoaging. Lasers in Medicine and Science, 32(5):1051- 1061.
(8) Thyroid Health https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20662037/
(10) Liver Regeneration https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/pho.2009.2756
(11) Depression/Anxiety https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19995444/