Dr. Nirvana Lectures on Balancing Hormones to Release Weight
When working with patients in my Practice, I hear a lot of similar comments. In particular:
- I’m eating all the right foods, but I still can’t lose the weight.
- There’s nothing I can do to lose weight, it’s genetic.
- I’m just getting old and my metabolism has decreased.
- These last 10 pounds just won’t go away—I want to give up.
- There are certain foods I can’t stop eating even though I suspect they’re bad for me.
- I crave sugar like crazy.
- Diets that work for others don’t seem to work for me.
- I lose five pounds, and then I regain seven.
- I’m tired of and frustrated with weight loss.
Do those statements also resonate with you? If so, you might not know an important secret: the reason you struggle with your weight is that your hormones are out of balance.
As a licensed Naturopathic Doctor, I am uniquely qualified to understand the private suffering that women experience with weight gain and body shame. Although hormones are complex, when out of balance, they make losing weight close to impossible particularly for women. During my lecture, I’ll share which hormones are to blame, how they affect your weight, and at least one simple action you can take to bring each hormone back into balance.
Please join me on May 18th at 2pm, as I help you understand the ins and outs of your complex body, with natural solutions for weight loss.
RSVP by May 17th