You are What You Absorb
Often times when when practicing Functional Medicine, addressing a root cause can take time, investigation and patience to heal underlying issues. There is a balance between long term and short term solutions. Giving a patient a product that will help them feel better immediately, can ease physical symptoms, boost their spirit and their confidence in feeling well again!
So Why Take Enzymes?
Important Things to Remember:
- The source of most health problems can be traced directly back to improperly digested foods.
- The human body is designed to break down only half of the food we eat.
- Cooked and processed foods overwork and drain the human body’s energy.
- Improperly digested food particles in the bloodstream distract the protectors and repairers away from doing their job.
- Fat is the best source of energy, fully digested fat is good fat.
- It has been clinically proven that the more enzymes you take the more quickly your body can restore, repair and strengthen itself.
- The combination of digestive enzymes, vitamins, ionic minerals and clean water gives your body the support it desperately needs.
- We have a choice, to add to the body’s ability to protect or repair, or to continually and slowly drain the body’s energy and enzyme reserves. Your choice will be a determining factor in your long-term health.
Healing your gut is the first step and enzymes are one of the tools necessary to assist the process. If you need help balancing your diet or choosing a diet that fits your body type, contact the office to schedule your customized diet protocol today.