You are What You Absorb
Often times when when practicing Functional Medicine, addressing a root cause can take time, investigation and patience to heal underlying issues. There is a balance between long term and short term solutions. Giving a patient a product that will help them feel better immediately, can ease physical symptoms, boost their spirit and their confidence in feeling well again!
So Why Take Enzymes?
Important Things to Remember:
- The source of most health problems can be traced directly back to improperly digested foods.
- The human body is designed to break down only half of the food we eat.
- Cooked and processed foods overwork and drain the human body’s energy.
- Improperly digested food particles in the bloodstream distract the protectors and repairers away from doing their job.
- Fat is the best source of energy, fully digested fat is good fat.
- It has been clinically proven that the more enzymes you take the more quickly your body can restore, repair and strengthen itself.
- The combination of digestive enzymes, vitamins, ionic minerals and clean water gives your body the support it desperately needs.
- We have a choice, to add to the body’s ability to protect or repair, or to continually and slowly drain the body’s energy and enzyme reserves. Your choice will be a determining factor in your long-term health.
Digestzymes by Designs for Health offers a stellar choice. This comprehensive digestive enzyme can ease mealtime burden, decrease immune complexes due to food sensitivities and reduce uncomfortable symptoms like gas and bloating. In addition, we are what we absorb and metabolize, not just what we eat. It just makes sense to send patient’s home with immediate symptom relief and long term benefits as well.
Start the Summer off right and begin to incorporate a nutraceutical-grade enzyme into your diet. Exclusive only to my patients, a 10% discount when you use the promo code: DFH61274
Digestzymes™ is comprised of a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes along with betaine HCL to support optimal digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. This product contains the special protease DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV), which aids in the breakdown of the peptides gluteomorphin (from gluten) and casomorphin (from casein). Digestzymes™ also includes the enzyme lactase, which helps break down the dairy sugar lactose. The use of Digestzymes™ before meals may be helpful when patients experience gas and bloating after eating, constipation, or a feeling of fullness after eating only a small quantity of food. Made with non-GMO ingredients.
If you need help balancing your diet or choosing a diet that fits your body type, contact the office to schedule your customized diet protocol today.