The B-Complex Shot
Vitamin B complex is a group of twelve, water soluble vitamins that when converted into their coenzyme form are able to maintain cell metabolism.
Dr. Nirvana’s B-Complex shot offers twice the amount of B12 than the regular B12 shot AND includes all of the other B-Vitamins!
What are the Benefits of a B-Complex Shot?
- Increase energy, alertness, and prevent low bodily
oxygen levels that have been implicated in causing cancer
- For the detoxification of dangerous environmental
contaminants, like cyanide
- For the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain and
the maintenance of nerves
- To break down fats and prevent fat build up
- To create energy production from fats, proteins &
What does the B-Complex Shot Include?
- B 1 – Thiamine: nerves, heart, insomnia, anemia &
- B 2 – Riboflavin: cataracts, depression, & migraines
- B 3 – Niacin: HDL, diabetes, heart attacks, arthritis,
nervous sytem stabilization, & schizophrenia
- B 5 – Pantothenic acid: adrenals, blood, constipation
acne & stress
- B 6 – Pyridoxine: blood, energy, heart attacks, autism
homocysteine, arthritis, asthma, thinking, vomitting & MSG
- B 9 – Folic acid: nerves, homocysteine, birth defects
anti-cancer, & DNA
- B 12 – Methylcobalamin: nerves, blood, homocysteine, asthma,
sperm & Alzheimer’s
- Biotin – hair, nerves, & depression
Where can you receive your B-complex Shot & What is the Cost?
Dr. Nirvana offers this shot for only $35. For times and locations please click here. Dr.Nirvana only works with highly accredited, American based compounding pharmacies to formulate her ingredients, with the purest standards possible.
For regular B-Complex shots (once a week or more, packages are available for excellent savings of $5 off each shot)
Questions? Contact Dr. Nirvana’s Office below:
Related articles across the web